Saturday, January 3, 2009

hoolabalooo



We've been having a wonderful break! It feels so nice to be able to relax, and not have any papers, projects or reading assignments. I've been crocheting like crazy. So far I've made a hat for Calvin, a hat for our niece, and almost finished a scarf for my grandma.
We celebrated our anniversary last week. We got to go snowboarding. =) I hadn't gone snowboarding in almost two years...so I had a few crashes, but we had a really good time.

Here's a picture of one of the hats I made...

6 comments:

J Fo said...

I'm still dying about that hat for Brin! So cute! It was really fun to be able to spend time with you guys - you know, more than just a few minutes here and there. You guys should come hang out down here when you have another break!

Jed said...

Haha that hat is awesome!

Coty said...

Chelsey, you are uber-talented; htat hat is so cute!
and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

JAG said...

The hat is great and the baby is beautiful. :)

Rachel Teran said...

I've never been snowboarding, so you're lucky. :) I want to go... maybe next year I'll have my own stuff. Maybe.

Love the hats. :) Happy Anniversary!

Rachel Teran said...

Plan!!