Um, I'm conflicted here. On one side, I REALLY hate vacuuming. On the other side, that little thing kind of crreps me out and I'm scared that I would wake up and it would be trying to vacuum me up or something. Enjoy. Update us in a year or so and let us know if it still works and hasn't sucked you up in your sleep! ;)
9 comments:
So it actually works?? What if it picks up something like a nail, would it die?? It's cute! :)
That's awesome!!
aer you serious!? i didn't think those things worked!! Were going to have a vacume cleaning party!!
Um, I'm conflicted here. On one side, I REALLY hate vacuuming. On the other side, that little thing kind of crreps me out and I'm scared that I would wake up and it would be trying to vacuum me up or something. Enjoy. Update us in a year or so and let us know if it still works and hasn't sucked you up in your sleep! ;)
hey, that is friggin' fabulous! i want one. doe's it vacuum hardwood floors? it looks that way from the pic...oh mercy.
next item on the list...ROOMBA!
i am SO STOKED for you guys!! :D congratz on the newest member of your family - a little rumba! awww! :) lol!
Alright. It's time to get together. Girls lunch. We're planning it. Right now.
Absolutely. Let's plan on it. Can't wait. :)
Yo. So, I work on the 11th, but I'm still wanting to get togever. :)
Post a Comment