Wednesday, November 26, 2008

~ happy holidays ~




We put up christmas decorations last week! It’s way early , but this year I’m so excited about the holidays!




Tonight we’re heading up to Logan for Thanksgiving. My favorite part of Thanksgiving is, of course, mashed potatoes, and when we open the box and read what everyone wrote that they are thankful for.


Last week we were able to go see one of our favorites, Old Crow Medicine Show (below). It was great! They played all the songs I wanted them too. One of the guys in the band sounded like he was a radio announcer from the 50s. A highlight from the show was when my cousin, Hanna, was kissed by some random girl. =)

4 comments:

Rachel Teran said...

We have our tree up too :) Don't you love it?! I really miss you!!

J Fo said...

Your tree is adorable! We'll have to come by and see your place when we get up there.

Coty said...

i love christmas!!! can't wait to get started on our tree, yours is rockin'

The Johnson Family said...

Hey guys your tree looks great! I found you on Sarah's blog and now I'm peekin' in. Miss seeing you at FHE, have a Merry Christmas!