We had a halloween party at our house, and a good time was had by all. We had lots of people come, and most importantly we got to play the mummy game...


I also wanted to show off the hat I just made...

Last week we were able to go to the Jazz game for the first game of the season. It was awesome! I've never been to a game like that before. There were fireworks inside and a huge flag the size of the basketball floor. Calvin's parents took us for Calvin's birthday. We were so close we almost smell the sweat...

I also wanted to post how I want to cut my hair. I'm a little scared though. It might take me a few months to actually do it...




4 comments:
You guys are so festive to actually host a party. Calvin looks delighted to be there. ;)
I'm totally impressed with your craftiness in making that hat. I need to learn these things...someday!
I think that your hair would be SO cute short like that! It seems like a good cut for your curls or straight. I vote yes!
WHAT ABOUT PARIS HILTON?!?!??!?
1. The hat is great!
2. The hair would look awesome on you!
You're so cute. I think that haircut would be perfect because of your thick mane... and curls! Ugh I hate you sometimes.
Party looked fun. :)
Post a Comment